The Bee breath instantly relieves the body of tension, anger and anxiety. The chances of conception are better with a more relaxed body and mind. The humming vibrations of the Bhramari Pranayam activate the pituitary gland, which is one of the major glands in the body. This is the master gland that controls all major glands in the body, including those that secrete sexual hormones.
Best Time To Do Brahmari Pranayama
The best time to perform the bhramari pranayam is either in the morning or evening but always on an empty stomach.If you practice it in the morning it should be done after brushing and emptying out the bowels.If it is to be done in the evening, there should be a gap of at least 3-5 hours after lunch.
- This pranayam should be practiced eleven to twenty times a day. However, do not strain yourself or force the breath at any point. Gradually build up your strength and take a break whenever needed.
Benefits of Brahmari Pranayama
Pranayama cultivates a deep connection with the flow of life force (Prana) throughout your body. Further, Brahmari helps reduce stress and anxiety, expand joy and let you to relax both physically and mentally. Moreover, the inhalation clears and vibrates the throat. Other benefits of Brahmari include:
- Invigorates the thyroid gland increasing metabolism
- Balances hormonal secretion
- Triggers serotonin release, resulting in balanced moods
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Helps oxidizes fats in the body
- Very good for Alzheimer’s disease
- Brahmari pranayama has helped cure migraine in the majority of sufferers.
- Practices like Brahmari pranayama act on the brain and produce quick and lasting relaxation.
- Brahmari pranayama is extremely beneficial to heart patients as it helps maintain overall working of the cardiovascular system.
- It helps in releasing heat from the body through perspiration and helps you feel rejuvenated.