6 Days Yoga & Meditation Retreat - Relax,Refresh & Rejuvenate yourself
Our weekly yoga program is ideal for those who have limited time or are just interested in "dipping their toes" in the world of yoga, meditation and spirituality! The course is tailored to the individual needs of the student. Whether they are wanting to deepen their practice or gain a comprehensive introduction to yoga, all needs can be met through this flexible program.
The course dives deeply into a variety of yoga topics. Students will discover the richness of yoga beyond asanas through exploring the depths of yogic philosophy, methods and lifestyle. Vinyasa Yoga Academy believes in a holistic approach to teaching yoga with direct attention to personal growth and self-transformation.
What You Will learn
What included in your Course Fee
|Two Yoga Classes Daily||5 Nights Accommodation|
|One Pranayama Class Daily||Yoga material|
|One Meditation Class Daily||Daily nutritious & meals|
|Nature Excursions||Free pick-up service from dehradun airport|
|One Ayurvedic Massage||Ganga Aarti|
|One Tour The Himalayas||Nature excursions|
|350 USD (Shared Accommodation)|
|50 USD Extra For Private Accommodation|
Yoga Retreat in India 2017
|6.00 – 7.00 AM||Detox Yogic Cleansing|
|7.00 – 8.30 AM||Asana Practice|
|8.30 – 9.30 AM||Pranayama, Mantra Chanting|
|9.30 – 10.30 AM||Breakfast|
|10.30 – 1.00 PM||Rishikesh sight seeing|
|1.00 – 3.00 PM||Lunch and Rest|
|3.00 – 4.00 PM||Massage/Free|
|4.30 – 6.00 PM||Asana Practice|
|6.00 – 7.00 PM||Meditation and Samadhi/ Evening Rishikesh|
|7.30 – 8.30 PM||Dinner|
Yoga Retreat in India, Date and Fee 2017
|5th – 9th Sep 2017||300 USD||Available|
|12th – 16th Sep 2017||300 USD||Available|
|19th – 23th Sep, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|26th – 30th Sep, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|3rd – 7th Oct, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|10th – 14th Oct, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|17th – 21th Oct, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|24th – 28th Oct, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|7th – 11th Nov, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|14th – 18th Nov, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|21 – 25th Nov, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|5th – 9th Dec, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|12th – 16th Dec, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|19th – 23th Dec, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|26th – 30th Dec, 2017||300 USD||Available|
|Private Accommodation fee||50 USD Extra|
Principles and Guideline:
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained between 8 to 10 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- Only on the Sunday outing is permitted.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during the course for misconduct or breaking the rules.
- On Sundays only breakfast will be served, and on the outings student will be expected to pay for food.
Principles and Guideline:
- It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course at Vinyasa Yoga Academy.
- The advance deposit that submitted for Yoga Teacher Training or for any retreats and workshops is not refundable.
- In case of any emergencies if student can't attend the course, Vinyasa Yoga Academy can permit them to join other scheduled course within the period of 12 months.
- No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.