16 Days Pre-natal & Kids Yoga Teacher Training course (85 + 95 Hours)
Kids/children and Prenatal yoga teacher training at Vinyasa Yoga Academy is registered with Yoga alliance and it is the combination of kids yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and Pre-natal yoga teacher training. This course can be joined by anyone and it is open for all yoga and fitness professionals who like to work with the children and pregnant women for their better health.
How we complete 85 Hours of Pre-Natal and 95 Hours of Kids yoga:
Understudies get up at 5 AM after that they need to experience all classes until night 8.30 PM. There is time accessible for all dinners and little rest. There are likewise time for self-study. As it is a concentrated course we have incorporated all self learning time as a major aspect of this program.
Before signing up in this course students should check appropriately and also they can pose any inquiries. All the classes which are plan for the program will be given.
We additionally offer reflection, pranayama, recuperating, Yoga nidra, etc. some of the time understudies grumble that they are here to learn kids yoga or pre-birth, not for every single above program. So we need to impart to you that there won't be just pre-birth or children yoga entire day numerous classes. In any case, whatever we show entire day; they will be identified with that subject.
(One can likewise apply the Yin Yoga Teacher Training in the combo bundle which starts from second of consistently)
Who is eligible to apply for the kids and pre-natal combo yoga course:
Anyone who like to teach yoga to the children and pregnant can join combo yoga teacher training course. To be professional teacher as per yoga alliance standard you must have completed at least 200 /300/500 hours yoga teacher training course.
Benefits of this course:
After having the RCYT certification you will be eligible to teach children in the school, yoga studios, community centers and wherever you will have opportunity. You can apply the registration after certification.
Kids Yoga Date
|01-15th Jun 2020||1618 USD|
|01-15th Jul 2020||1618 USD|
|01-15th Aug 2020||1618 USD|
|01-15th Sep 2020||1618 USD|
|01-15th Oct 2020||1618 USD|
|01-15th Nov 2020||1618 USD|
|01-15th Dec 2020||1618 USD|
|01-15th Jan 2021||1618 USD|
|01-15th Feb 2021||1618 USD|
|01-15th Mar 2021||1618 USD|
|01-15th April 2021||1618 USD|
|01-15th May 2021||1618 USD||Private Accommodation fee||150 USD Extra|
What included in your Course Fee
What is not included in the course fees ?
|Course material ,Cleansing kits & Mat||Air-conditioner|
|Daily nutritious meals, Tea||Room Heater|
|Free pick-up service from dehradun airport|
|One Free Ayurvedic massage|
|5.00 AM||Morning bell||1.15 PM||Lunch|
|6.30 AM||Yoga asana and pranayama practices||2:15 Pm||Digestive breathing and rest|
|9:00 AM||Breakfast||4.00 PM||Tea|
|10:00 Am||Self-study||7.30 PM||Dinner|
|10:30 Am||Anatomy||9.00 PM||Lights Off|
|12.15 PM||Philosophy and ethics|
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
- A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Principles and Guidelines:
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..