200 Hours Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Eager to learn more about the art of Yoga and share your knowledge by teaching other inspired Yogis? If your answer is yes, don't hesitate any further. Join our 200HR Yoga TTC at our Vinyasa Yoga School Academy India full of learning experiences and fun!
Yoga is about taking control and responsibility for your own health. It's about calming the fluctuations of a manic mind through breath, movement and meditation. Our well established course program takes you to different subjects including the philosophy behind Yoga (pranayama, mediation, asanas). In this way you will develop yourself on a spiritual, mental and physical level, giving you the confidence to take your Yoga practice to a deeper level and become a moving Yoga Teacher.
We look forward to welcome you with open arms in our heartwarming and uplifting Yoga School in India!
'' Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind.'' Patanjali.
What characterizes us?
Rishikesh, also referred to as ''the Yoga capital of the world'' is a unique place to study Y oga. Surrounded by the holy waters of the Ganges, set onto the hills of the beautiful, green Himalayan Mountains you'll experience an instant and natural feeling of true happiness and gratitude. Enjoy the nightly Ganga Aarti (fire offering) on the Ganges in the evenings. All and all granted for a truly spiritual journey into India, completing your Yoga course with an uplifted spirit and feeling compassion for everything surrounding you.
Next to this we are very proud to introduce you to our beloved family consisting of our highly qualified Indian team of teachers and our staff members. All teachers have a unique approach with a personal touch of love, paying attention for the group process but also meeting the student's personal needs. Our humble staff members will do everything in their power to make your stay as convenient as possible, making it feel as if you are home.
The course has a duration of 4 weeks. Classes will be held from Monday till Saturday, with a half day on Thursday and an off day on Sunday. The full program can be find under ''Happy Yoga TTC schedule''.
Eligibility and accreditations
The 200HR TTC certification is accessible for anyone who is interested in deepening their Yoga practice.
Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance's standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.
To get the 200-Hour Yoga instructor diploma the student needs to attend the 4-weeks duration course. Assessments will be based on written assignments as well as practical evaluations and student conduct will be a part of the assessment criteria.
VINYASA YOGA TTC-EXTENDED CURRICULAM
Ashtanga/Vinyasa Flow Yoga Postures (Asana)
Surya Namaskar B
Full Primary Series:
3. Utthita Trikonasana
4. Parivrtta Trikonasana
5. Utthita Parsvakonasana
6. Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
7. Prasarita Padottanasana A B C & D
9. Eka Pada Padangusthasana A B C & D
10. Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
12. Virabhadrasana A & B
14. Paschimottanasana A B C & D
16. Ardha Baddha Padma Uttanasana
17. Triang Mukaikapada Pashimottanasana
18. Janu Sirsasana A B & C
19. Marichyasana A B C & D
23. Supta Kurmasana
24. Garbha Pindasana
26. Baddha Konasana A & B
28. Upavishta Konasana
29. Supta Konasana
30. Supta Padangusthasana A & B
31. Ubhaya Padanghusthasana
32. Urdhva Mukha Pashimottanasana
33. Setu Bandhasana
34. Urdhva Dhanurasana
35. Salamba Sarvangasana
38. Urdhva Pindasana
40. Urdhva Padmasana
42. Urdhva Dandasana
43. Baddha Padmasana
Pranayama (Power of Breathing)
Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines Clavicular , Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)Ujjayi
Nadi – Sodhana
Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
Sheetali & Sheetkari
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
1- Easy pose
4- Siddha yoni asana
Mudras (Yoga Gesture and attitude)
Bandhas (Energy Lock)
Mula & Maha Bandha Teaching
Breathing Awareness Meditation
Om / Mantra Meditation
Tips for developing concertation
Guidelines in Studying Asana Anatomy
Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
Hatha Yoga Postures (Asana)
2.Pawanmuktasana serie 2
3.Pawanmuktasana series 3
4.Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
5.Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
6.Tadasana (palm tree pose)
7.Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
8.Trikonasana (triangle pose)
9.Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
10.Uttkatasana –chair pose
11.Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
12.Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
13.Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
14.Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
15.Vriksasana – tree pose
16.Parvatasana – mountain pose
17.Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
18.Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
19.Malasana – squatted yoga pose
20.Garudasana – eagle pose
21.Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
22.Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
23.Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
24.Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
30.Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
31.Virasana –hero pose
Week 1Introduction to yoga ,its philosophy and evolution
Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
Definition of yoga
4 aspects of mind and its functions
Daily Schedule of a yoga student
Principles of 5 Basic element & 10 Senses
Week 2Yama , Niyama (4 days)
Asana , Pranayama & Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi (2 Days)
Week 3Pancha – Vayus
Sattva , Rajas & Tamas (Triguna)
Introduction to chakras and its functions
Week 44 padas of yoga sutras
Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
Diet & Nutrition for a yogi
Question & Answers
Full Body Relaxation
Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
Om sahana vavatu
Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara
Hare rama, Hare Krishna
Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
2- Friendship and trust.
3- Time management
4- Qualities of a teacher
5- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
6- Use of voice in class
7- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
8- Class preparation
9- Step by step class structure planning.
Assessments are based on:
200-Hour Yoga TTC in India, Date and Fee 2017
|2nd – 28th january, 2017||1299 USD||Complete|
|2nd – 28th february, 2017||1299 USD||Complete|
|2nd – 28th March, 2017||1299 USD||Complete|
|2nd – 28th April, 2017||1299 USD||Complete|
|2nd – 28th May, 2017||1299 USD||Running|
|2nd – 28th June, 2017||1299 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th July, 2017||1299 USD||Available|
|1st – 28th August, 2017||1299 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th September, 2017||1299 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th October, 2017||1299 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th November, 2017||1299 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th December, 2017||1299 USD||Available|
|Private Accommodation fee||300 USD Extra|
Happy Yoga TTC Schedule:
|5:00 Am||Morning bell||1:15 Pm||Lunch|
|6:30 to 7:30 Am||Pranayama||3:00 to 4:00 Pm||Yoga philosophy|
|7:45 to 9:00 Am||Hatha Yoga||4:00 to 5:30 Pm||Vinyasa flow|
|9:15 to 10:00 Am||Breakfast||6:00to 7:00 Pm||Guided meditation|
|11:00 to 12:00 Pm||Yoga Anatomy||7:15 to 8:00 Pm||Dinner|
|12:15 to 1:15 Pm||Alignment, adjustment, methodology||9:00 Pm||Lights Off|
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
- A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Principles and Guidelines:
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..
For further information kindly click FAQ at headlines and find all answers for frequently asked questions
200-Hour VInyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course
200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course
© 2016. Vinyasa Yoga Academy