200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Eager to learn more about the art of Yoga and share your knowledge by teaching other inspired Yogis? If your answer is yes, don't hesitate any further. Join our 200HR Yoga TTC at our Vinyasa Yoga School Academy India full of learning experiences and fun!
Yoga is about taking control and responsibility for your own health. It's about calming the fluctuations of a manic mind through breath, movement and meditation. Our well established course program takes you to different subjects including the philosophy behind Yoga (pranayama, mediation, asanas). In this way you will develop yourself on a spiritual, mental and physical level, giving you the confidence to take your Yoga practice to a deeper level and become a moving Yoga Teacher.
We look forward to welcome you with open arms in our heartwarming and uplifting Yoga School in India!
'' Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind.'' Patanjali.
What characterizes us?
Rishikesh, also referred to as ''the Yoga capital of the world'' is a unique place to study Y oga. Surrounded by the holy waters of the Ganges, set onto the hills of the beautiful, green Himalayan Mountains you'll experience an instant and natural feeling of true happiness and gratitude. Enjoy the nightly Ganga Aarti (fire offering) on the Ganges in the evenings. All and all granted for a truly spiritual journey into India, completing your Yoga course with an uplifted spirit and feeling compassion for everything surrounding you.
Next to this we are very proud to introduce you to our beloved family consisting of our highly qualified Indian team of teachers and our staff members. All teachers have a unique approach with a personal touch of love, paying attention for the group process but also meeting the student's personal needs. Our humble staff members will do everything in their power to make your stay as convenient as possible, making it feel as if you are home.
The course has a duration of 4 weeks. Classes will be held from Monday till Saturday, with a half day on Thursday and an off day on Sunday. The full program can be find under ''Happy Yoga TTC schedule''.
Eligibility and accreditations
The 200HR TTC certification is accessible for anyone who is interested in deepening their Yoga practice.
Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance's standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.
To get the 200-Hour Yoga instructor diploma the student needs to attend the 4-weeks duration course. Assessments will be based on written assignments as well as practical evaluations and student conduct will be a part of the assessment criteria.
VINYASA YOGA TTC-EXTENDED CURRICULAM
Asana (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Yoga Postures)
Alignment, Assist and Adjustment for the following Asanas
1. Warrior I – Virabhadrasana I
2. Warrior II - Virabhadrasana II
3. Extended Triangle – Utthita Trikonasana
4. Wide-angle Forward Bend – Prasarita Padottanasana
5. Garland – Malasan
6. Seated Wide-angle Forward Bend – Upavishta Konasana
7. Bound Angle – Baddha Konasana
8. Monkey Pose – Hanumanasana
9. King Pigeon – Rajakapotasana
10. Cobra – Bhujangasana
11. Upward Facing Dog – Urdvha Mukha Svasana
12. Fish Pose – Matsyasana
13. Bridge – Setu Bhandasana
14. Camel – Utrasana
15. Dancer's Pose – Natarajasana
16. Chair Pose – Utkatasana
17. Tree – Vrksasana
18. Eagle – Garudasana
19. Warrior III – Virabhadrasana III
20. Extended Hand to Big Toe – Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
21. Revolved Triangle – Parivrtta Trikonasana
22. Standing Forward Fold – Uttanasana
23. Seated Forward Fold – Paschimottanasana
24. Head to Knee Pose –Janu Sirsasana
25. Half Lord of the Fishes – Ardha Matsyendrasana
26. Cow-faced – Gomukhasana
27. Boat – Navasana
28. Supta Viarasana – Reclining Hero
29. Supported shoulderstand – Salamba Sarvangasana
30. Plough – Halasana
31. Downward Facing Dog – Adho Mukha Svanasana
32. Four Limbed Staff – Chaturanga Dandasana
33. Supported headstand – Salamba Sirsasana
Bandhas (Energy Lock)
• Mula & Maha Bandha Teaching
Pranayama (Power of Breathing)
Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines Clavicular , Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)• Ujjayi
• Nadi – Sodhana
• Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
• Sheetali & Sheetkari
Dhyanam and Dharana(Meditation and Concentration)
• Om / Mantra Meditation (Tue)
• Trataka (Wed)
• Dynamic meditation (Fri)
• Kirtan / Satsang (Sat)
Mudras (Yoga Gesture and attitude)
• Chin mudra
• Yoni mudra
• Bhairava mudra
• Shambhavi mudra
• How to teach with the breath
• Teaching Yoga Asana compared to physical exercises
• Verbal Cues
• Functional modifications and safety guidelines
for each Asana (as per manual)
• Assisting Inversions
Yoga Darshana (Yoga philosophy)
• Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
• Definition of yoga
• 4 aspects of mind and its functions
• Daily Schedule of a yoga student
• Principles of 5 Basic element & 10 Senses
• Yama , Niyama (4 days)
• Asana , Pranayama & Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi (2 Days)
• Pancha – Vayus
• Sattva , Rajas & Tamas (Triguna)
• Introduction to chakras and its functions
• Three Doshas
• 4 padas of yoga sutras
• Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
• Diet & Nutrition for a yogi
• Question & Answers
Sharirik Vijnan ( Yoga Anatomy)
• Digestive System
• Respiratory System
• Circulatory System
• Nervous System
• Endocrine System
Guidelines in Studying Asana Anatomy
• Muscular System
• Skeletal Sytem
• Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements Anatomy of:
Sat-karma (Six Yogic Cleansing)
• Rubber-Neti complete with Jalaneti and Kapalbhati
• Trataka with Music (Concentration practice)
• Kapalbhati- cleansing the lungs
Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep and sleeping meditation)
• Tension Relaxation
• Full Body Relaxation
Alignment / Adjustment
• Joints opening
• Correcting postures
• Preparation for advance postures
• Safety of adjustment
Adhyatma Sadhana (Spiritual Practices)
• Chanting vedic Hyms and Mantras
• Arati – Singing divine glory of Divinity
• Japa – Recitation of Divine sounds
Yoga Chikitsa (Yoga Therapy)
• 2- Principles of yoga therapy
• 3- Yoga for Stress
(i)- What is stress
(3)- How to release stress ?
(5)- Blockage opening yoga emotional
• 4- Yoga for depression
(i) What is depression ?
(2) Positive therapy
• 6- Central energy cleaning & balancing
• 7- Ayurveda
200-Hour Yoga TTC in India, Date and Fee, 2016 - 2017
|2nd – 28th November, 2016||1300 USD||Complete|
|2nd – 28th December, 2016||1300 USD||Complete|
|2nd – 28th january, 2017||1300 USD||Fully Booked|
|2nd – 28th february, 2017||1300 USD||3 seats left|
|2nd – 28th March, 2017||1300 USD||5 seats left|
|2nd – 28th April, 2017||1300 USD||8 seats left|
|2nd – 28th May, 2017||1300 USD||15 seats left|
|2nd – 28th June, 2017||1300 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th July, 2017||1300 USD||Available|
|1st – 28th August, 2017||1300 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th September, 2017||1300 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th October, 2017||1300 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th November, 2017||1300 USD||Available|
|2nd – 28th December, 2017||1300 USD||Available|
|Private Accommodation fee||300 USD Extra|
Happy Yoga TTC Schedule:
|5.45 – 6.00 AM||Morning Tea||1.00 – 3.00 PM||Lunch and Rest|
|6.00 – 7.00 AM||Sat-karma or Yogic Cleansing||3.30 – 4.30 PM||Anatomy, Physiology and Yoga Therapy|
|7.00 – 8.30 AM||Asana Practice
|4.30 – 6.00 PM||sana Practice
Ashtanga & VInyasa Flow
|8.30 – 9.30 AM||Pranayama, Mantra Bandha, Mudras||6.00 – 7.00 PM||Meditation|
|9.30 – 10.30 AM||Breakfast||7.30 – 8.30 PM||Dinner|
|10.30 – 11.30 AM||Self- Study||10.00 PM||Sleep|
|11.30 – 12.30 AM||Theory/Philosophy|
Principles and Guidelines:
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..