200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training
At Vinyasa Yoga Academy, we believe our 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training (TTC) is the perfect option for any individual or group keen to further their teaching capabilities and understanding of Vinyasa Yoga. This course will also support your own Yoga practice and lead to a stronger and more agile body, peaceful, calm mind, revitalized and re-energized energies - it’s changed the lives of many people around the World!
There is no denying of a fact that yoga can change your life by bringing the inner peace without a doubt. From the relaxed mind to plenty of health benefits, yoga lets people feel absolutely calm. This is why attending 200-Hour online yoga teacher training helps you in relieving stress. In order to maintain good health, the flow of people towards yoga is increasing.
We at, Vinyasa Yoga Academy helps to enhances your personal skills, which means that by learning yoga from knowledgeable experts, you get more good knowledge about yoga and you are able to do yoga poses correctly. Many people are interested in yoga teacher training, but not everyone has knowledge, due to which they are not able to do yoga properly and get others done. Our experts help you to train 200-Hour online yoga teacher training procedure. Vinyasa Yoga Academy provides you with the right knowledge and techniques, which are simple to learn if you take a regular classes.(TTC).
Through this online yoga teacher training, you get a chance to dissect various yoga postures. You get to understand your body in a better way and make adjustments, which strengthen your mind-body connection. Attending our course would surely help you in exploring your inner peace, and inner strength. Your skill and competence to hold a posture, concentration and focus will be tested and then you will be mentally and physically strong to become a yoga teacher.
By giving your time to yoga, you stay away from many unnecessary tasks, ideas and thoughts and spend more time doing productive things. Not only this, you feel internally happy and prosperous which also enhances your physical ability indirectly. To avail the better prospects in the future, Vinyasa Yoga Academy helps you to know the process of 200-hour online yoga teacher training course. You can surely experience the change of your life and the beautiful phase overall. Our 200-hour online YTTC let people meditate, tones and strengthens the entire body. We assist you in acquiring the right way of yoga so that you can further teach other students in a proper manner.CERTIFICATION- 200 hours Online Yoga teacher training inspection- Yoga certificates provided by Vinyasa Yoga Academy are certified by Yoga Alliance, USA, Yoga Alliance International.
200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training - Syllabus
Ashtanga/Vinyasa Flow Yoga Postures (Asana)
Surya Namaskar B
Full Primary Series:
3. Utthita Trikonasana
4. Parivrtta Trikonasana
5. Utthita Parsvakonasana
6. Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
7. Prasarita Padottanasana A B C & D
9. Eka Pada Padangusthasana A B C & D
10. Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
12. Virabhadrasana A & B
14. Paschimottanasana A B C & D
16. Ardha Baddha Padma Uttanasana
17. Triang Mukaikapada Pashimottanasana
18. Janu Sirsasana A B & C
19. Marichyasana A B C & D
23. Supta Kurmasana
24. Garbha Pindasana
26. Baddha Konasana A & B
28. Upavishta Konasana
29. Supta Konasana
30. Supta Padangusthasana A & B
31. Ubhaya Padanghusthasana
32. Urdhva Mukha Pashimottanasana
33. Setu Bandhasana
34. Urdhva Dhanurasana
35. Salamba Sarvangasana
38. Urdhva Pindasana
40. Urdhva Padmasana
42. Urdhva Dandasana
43. Baddha Padmasana
Important Sequence and Series of Yoga Practices
- Backbend Sequence
- Back Pain Sequence
- Restorative Yoga Sequence
- Leg Stretch
- For all level Beginner to Advanced Forward Fold
- Warrior Series
- Water Element Series
- Yogic Jogging Exercises
Pranayama (Power of Breathing)
1- Easy pose - Sukhasana
2- Half-lotus - Ardha Padmasana
3- Swastikasana - Swastikasana
4- Siddha yoni asana - Siddhasana
Mudras (Yoga Gesture and attitude)
2. Chin mudra
3. Yoni mudra
4. Bhairava mudra
5. Shambhavi mudra
Bandhas (Energy Lock)
Guidelines in Studying Asana Anatomy
Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
2- Friendship and trust.
3- Time management
4- Qualities of a teacher
5- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
6- Use of voice in class
7- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
8- Class preparation
9- Step by step class structure planning.
Assessments are based on:
Hatha Yoga Postures (Asana)
2.Pawanmuktasana serie 2
3.Pawanmuktasana series 3
4.Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
5.Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
6.Tadasana (palm tree pose)
7.Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
8.Trikonasana (triangle pose)
9.Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
10.Uttkatasana –chair pose
11.Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
12.Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
13.Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
14.Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
15.Vriksasana – tree pose
16.Parvatasana – mountain pose
17.Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
18.Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
19.Malasana – squatted yoga pose
20.Garudasana – eagle pose
21.Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
22.Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
23.Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
24.Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
30.Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
31.Virasana –hero pose
Week 1Introduction to the Himalayan Traditiof of Yoga
Introduction to the different indian philosophy
History of Yoga
Yoga Sutra of Patanjali
Types of yoga
Week 2Eight limbs of yoga
Yamas and Niyamas(Ethics of yoga)
Philosophy of Asana
Concentration and its power
Week 34 aspects of mind
how to control the mind
Samadhi and the goal of yoga
Introduction to Bhagawat Geeta
Science of Karma
Indian culture and Spirituality
Full Body Relaxation
Yoga Nidra Sleep control
Sound healing is becoming popular all over the world because of its powerful healing vibration. Doing sound healing during and after the yoga class students feel healed and relaxed. This is why we like to introduce our students to all the benefits of sound healing.You will learn: History of Sound Healing Types of Sound Healing How it works with the energy Therapeutic values of sound healing Chakra balancing
We feel it is important for our students to have the experience of meeting other yogis and spiritual teachers, so time to time we invite guests from ashrams and monasteries to give talks on:Spirituality Lifestyle Questions and Answer
Indian Classical Dance
Indian classical dance is an important part of the Yogic culture of ancient India. Students will be able to learn different Mudras of different limbs of the body and also learn how to link emotion and movements with music.
Ayurveda is the sister science of Yoga. Yoga deals with mind control and Ayurveda mainly deals with body control through herbs, lifestyle changes and treatments. Our experienced doctor teaches how to deal with our health. You will also learn:What is Ayurveda Principles of Ayurveda Branches of Ayurveda 5 Elements Theory Mala Dhatu Tridosha Theory of Panchakarma
|15th Sep – 09th Oct 2020||499 USD||Available||Book Now|
|1st Oct – 25th Oct 2020||499 USD||Available||Book Now|
|15th Oct – 08th Nov 2020||499 USD||Available||Book Now|
|1st Nov – 25th Nov 2020||499 USD||Available||Book Now|
|15th Nov – 09th Dec 2020||499 USD||Available||Book Now|
|1st Dec – 25th Dec 2020||499 USD||Available||Book Now|
What included in your Course Fee
What is not included in the course fees ?
|Contact hour - 120, Non-contact hour - 96||Accommodation|
|Contact hours- 120 hours of live sessions||Yoga Mats and materials|
|All the live sessions will be recorded and shared with you|
|96 Non-contact hours by videos, study books, self-practice, and self-study|
|6 hours of classes daily|
|Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Anatomy, Philosophy, Meditation & Pranayama|
|Online Platform - Zoom App|
|Free Meditation workshop|
Happy Yoga TTC Schedule(Indian Standard Time GMT +5:30):
|3:30 PM – 4:45 PM||Hatha Yoga||7:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|5:00 PM – 6:00 PM||Pranayama/Anatomy||8:30 PM – 10:30 PM||Ashtanga/Vinyasa Flow/Teaching methodology/Alignment/Adjustment|
|6:00 PM – 7:00 PM||Break||11:00 PM – 12:00 AM||Meditation|
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
- A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Principles and Guidelines:
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- Bring one pair of white clothes for welcome Cermoney
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..
- Pets are not allowed to be kept in rooms.