Kids Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Kids yoga teacher training at Vinyasa Yoga Academy is registered with Yoga alliance and it is open for all yoga and fitness professionals who like to work with the children.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course (95 Hours)
This 95 hours children’s yoga teacher training course starts with the basic understanding of physical, mental, emotional growth of the child and how to apply yoga and meditation for their healthy and peaceful life.
Teachers will learn the art of teaching yoga to the children. These are the study areas:
- Yoga asana
- Breathing practices
- Imagination exercises
- Using props in the asana
- Adjustment and alignment class
- Story telling teaching methodoloty
- Music and songs
Who can apply for the course:
Anyone who like to teach yoga to the children can join this course. To be professional teacher as per yoga alliance standard you must have completed at least 200 /300/500 hours yoga teacher training course.
Benefits of this course:
After having the RCYT certification you will be eligible to teach children in the school, yoga studios, community centers and wherever you will have opportunity. You can apply the registration after certification.
Yoga Alliance Standard Curriculam
Stages of mental development in children
Yogic System of Education
Physiological basis of yoga
Freeing the minds of our children
Yoga and Children’s problem
Yoga with pre-school children
Yoga lesson begin at 8
Yoga at school
Developing attention and awareness of the children
Developing all the senses of the children
Yoga for emotional disturbances of the children
Yoga for the disabled
Techniques, Training and Practice a
Yoga Techniques for 7-14 years old
Yoga techniques for the classroom
Introduction to asana/pavan muktasana
Asana done in pairs
Chinese dragon pose
Posture of retention
Letter L pose
Letter T pose
Charactors and persons pose
Lord Shiva’s dance pose
Fetus in the womb pose
Cat stretch pose
Patient crane pose
Cow’s face pose
Crow walking pose
Hopping frog pose
Hopping rabbit pose
Yoga Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle
How children can practice yoga in day today life
Understanding yoga sutra for children
Stories from Purana and vedic scripture
Churning the mill
Sleep thunderbolt pose
Crescent moon pose
Bound bridge pose
Half spinal twist
Palm tree pose
Jack knife pose
Tea pot pose
Bow and arrow pose
One leg tree pose
Locked lotus pose
Alternative nostril breathing
Humming bee breath
Stisting and breathing
Anatomy and Physiology
All round growth and changes of the body
Understanding bone, joints of a child
How chakra works for a child
Mantra before meal
Mantra for knowledge
Mantra for chakras
Who is called a best kids yoga teacher
Principles of demonstration, observation and correction of the asana
Proper voice management
Preparing body, mind and emotion before you teach kid’s yoga
Classroom setting and preparation before children enter to classroom
Steps and techniques and proper lesson planning
Practice teaching and understanding the steps of teaching
Sequencing the asana for different levels
Assessments are based on
Feedback and review session
Kids Yoga Date
|01-08th Apr 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th May 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Jun 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Jul 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Aug 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Sep 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Sep 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Oct 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Nov 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Dec 2020||899 USD|
|01-08th Jan 2021||899 USD|
|01-08th Feb 2021||899 USD|
|01-08th Mar 2021||899 USD||Private Accommodation fee||75 USD Extra|
What included in your Course Fee
What is not included in the course fees ?
|Course material ,Cleansing kits & Mat||Air-conditioner|
|Daily nutritious meals, Tea||Room Heater|
|Free pick-up service from dehradun airport|
|One Free Ayurvedic massage|
|5.00 AM||Morning bell||1.15 PM||Lunch|
|6.30 AM||Yoga asana and pranayama practices||2:15 Pm||Digestive breathing and rest|
|9:00 AM||Breakfast||4.00 PM||Tea|
|10:00 Am||Self-study||7.30 PM||Dinner|
|10:30 Am||Anatomy||9.00 PM||Lights Off|
|12.15 PM||Philosophy and ethics|
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
- A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Principles and Guidelines:
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..