Pre-natal Yoga Teacher Training course (85 Hours)
Pre-Natal yoga teacher training course at Vinyasa Yoga Academy is registered with yoga alliance and designed for the yoga teachers who are interested to teach the pre-natal and post-natal yoga.
This is a special program designed to protect the health of the mother and the baby inside the womb.
Here students will learn different techniques of yoga, pranayama, meditation and so on as well as the proper understanding of a health of pregnant woman
- Specialize yoga for pregnant woman
- Understanding the specific benefits of postures
- Pre and post natal yoga
- Applying different style of yoga
- Specialize Alignment and adjustment
- Special pranayama for pregnancy
- Preparing to be a best mom
- Anatomy and physiology in each stage of pregnancy
- How to have a natural labor
- Yogic motherhood
- Special care for mother and child
- Special yoga nidra technique for the growth of the fetus
- Specific diet
- Ayurveda lifestyle for pregnant woman
- How to conceive a baby
- Divine and conscious parenting
- Role of a parents
- Special vedic mantras for natural labor
- Using props for the postures
To register with the yoga alliance students need to have a 200-Hr YTTC certification from Yoga Alliance standard or certified by the Level I (200-Hr)course from Vinyasa Yoga Academy.
Yoga Alliance Standard Curriculam
Different Stages of pregnancy
Creating a Foundations of practice
Early pregnancy (first 1-3 month)
Trikonasana (Easy Triangle)
Sarvangasana ( Shoulderstand)
Basic pelvic alignment
Mid Pregnancy (4-6 month)
Warrior 1 & 2
Standing Hip openers
Strong centring poses
Easy Kneeling stretches
Dynamic Kneeling Stretches
Easy Triangle to moon
Advanced Kneeling Stretches
Alignment of spine Sitting chair stretches
Pelvic floor stretches
Late Pregnancy (7-9 month)
Wide Kneeling Stretches
Yoga For better sleep
Alignment of spine
Chair Sun salutation
Warrior to wall
Yoga For labour
Gentle Back stretches
Kneeling sun salutation
Standing sun salutation
Standing forward bend
Caring New born baby
Mantra for baby
Nadabramha (Humming meditation)
Pregnancy mantra meditation
Massage of pregnent women
Womb / Belly care
Post-Natal Ayurvedic Massage
Breathing practices for Pregnant women
Surya and chandrabhedi
How to prepare the body for labour through breath awareness.
Pelvic Floor Awareness
What is the pelvic floor and how to locate it
Stages of pregnancy
Yoga Anatomy and Physiology during Pregnancy
anatomy and physiology during pregnancy
How organs function
Complications (Miscarriage, Premature Labor, Preeclampsia)
Mantra for pregnancy
For good environment at home
Sex during Pregnancy
Special care during relationship
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
8 limbs of yoga
Essence of bhagavad gita.
Attitude & Intention of Nurtuiring a new born.
Mother's Uncondational Love.
Discipline of yoga.
Stress & its yogis management.
Yogic and Ayurvedic Diet in pregnancy
Nutrients that help during Pregnancy
Assessments are based on
Pre-natal Yoga Date
|08-15th May 2020||899 USD|
|08-15th Jun 2020||899 USD|
|08-15th Jul 2020||899 USD|
|08-15th Aug 2020||899 USD|
|08-15th Sep 2020||899 USD|
|08-15th Oct 2020||899 USD|
|08-15th Nov 2020||899 USD|
|08-15th Dec 2020||899 USD|
|08-15th Jan 2021||899 USD|
|08-15th Feb 2021||899 USD|
|08-15th Mar 2021||899 USD|
|08-15th Apr 2021||899 USD|
|Private Accommodation fee||75 USD Extra|
What included in your Course Fee
What is not included in the course fees ?
|Daily nutritious meals, Tea||Room Heater|
|Free pick-up service from dehradun airport|
|One Free Ayurvedic massage|
|5.00 AM||Morning bell||1.15 PM||Lunch|
|6.00 AM||Yoga asana||3:00 Pm||Self-study|
|8.00 AM||Pranayama & Chanting||4:00 Pm||Anatomy|
|9:00 AM||Breakfast||530 PM||Yoga Practicum|
|11:00 Am||Philosophy and ethics||7.30 PM||Dinner|
|12:15 Am||Alignment and adjustment||9.00 PM||Lights Off|
All classes are mandatory only in case of an emergency or illness one can take leave with respected teacher permission. Uninformed leaves won’t be accepted and this will effect on student monthly performance.
- A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the programme, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and nudity are prohibited during the course as they are counterproductive to the yoga practice. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Principles and Guidelines:
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Traditional Vinyasa Yoga School.
- The Teaching starts from early in the morning. The time schedule of the practices change according to the seasons.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- To respect the rules and regulations Vinyasa Yoga Academy will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
- We must be informed in advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
- Before departure from Vinyasa Yoga Academy, students must return all the books from the library.
- Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Vinyasa Yoga Academy premises.
- On the premises, modest dressing is mandatory.
- Silence should be maintained after 8 pm.
- Regular home work should be completed.
- All classes are mandatory to attend.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure there will be a final exam both theory and practical.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy reserves the right to disqualify any students at anytime during TTC for misconduct or breaking the rules..