- Bring your hands beneath your shoulders and knees beneath your hips.
- Inhale as you drop your belly button toward the earth and lift your heart and hips to the sky into Bitilasana (Cow Pose).
- Spread across your shoulders and sitting bones.
- Exhale as you round your upper back toward the sky, dropping your gaze to your navel and pressing your hands and feet into the earth in Marjaryasana (Cat Pose).
- Continue for 10 rounds.
Benefit of Marjaryasana-Bitilasana (Cat- Cow):
- Improves posture and balance.
- Strengthens and stretches the spine and neck.
- Stretches the hips, abdomen and back.
- Increases coordination.
- Massages and stimulates organs in the belly, like the kidneys and adrenal glands.
- Creates emotional balance.
- Relieves stress and calms the mind.