Steps for Crane (Crow Pose):-
1. Come into a low squat with your heels lifted and your feet hips-width apart.Place your elbows on the inside of your knees, in the flat surface just above the bend of the knee. Push your elbows out and lift your hands up so that the palms of the hands are facing forward.
2. Lean gently forward and place your hands on the floor shoulder-width apart in front of you, and not below your shoulder. Don’t jump into this position! Keep your head lifted.
3. Push your hands into the floor as you lift your hips and bend your elbowsuntil they are creating a 90-degree angle.Check your arms to ensure they are bent just enough.
4. Lift your right foot up slowly, as you continue to activate your arms and core. Hold here for a moment so that you can make sure you are stable.
5. Now, it’s time to lift up your left leg and find your balance and leverage. Maintain those arms at that 90 degree angle. Keep looking forward in front of your hands. Take 5 deep breaths here, or however many breaths your body can do today.Gently place your feet back on the floor one at a time.
cheap https://www.alexandermcqueen.to online stores.these designer cheap replica watches are the world?ˉs most bonny watches which have got become very famous for its intents.
Benefits To Body Parts :
- It helps in strengthening the wrists and arms.
- It stretches the upper back and increases the flexibility and elasticity of the spine.
- It strengthens and tones various muscles and organs in the abdominal region.
- It also opens up the groin region.
- The sense of balance, concentration, and co-ordination improves by practicing this posture regularly.
- It is important to keep the neck straight in this posture to avoid sprains and strains.
- Pregnant women and those suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome should also not practice this asana.