Nothing is truly permanent in life. Moreover, you must have felt this way at some point or the other. You must have practiced some form of yoga, in the past. Now, we bring you one of the most seamless forms of yoga. It is Vinyasa Yoga style. Transition is the main feature of this style. Furthermore, most Gurus will teach you Vinyasa much faster, as compared to others. It is more like a synchronized dance movement. If you want to replace your boring cardio workouts, with something more interesting, Vinyasa is a good choice. That is the sole reason, why most yoga practitioners and beginners are choosing yoga teacher training in the Vinyasa style.
During a Vinyasa session, no posture is repeated. It is a ‘Flow Yoga’ style. Many people refer to Vinyasa Yoga, as Ashtanga, minus the rigidity. You should know that Vinyasa is a branch of Ashtanga in the true sense of the word. Two classes will never be the same. Vinyasa Yoga comprises ‘breath-initiated movement’.
Why Choose Vinyasa Yoga?
Vinyasa Yoga Academy is where all the action is. Yoga practitioners and beginner-level yoga enthusiasts are all praises for this yoga style. You can get more benefits from this style of yoga, than ever before. If you want to deepen your knowledge of various yoga postures, pranayama, and also do proper meditation, then this is it. You can raise the awareness of your body through Vinyasa Yoga. The 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training in india will teach you to be open to the offerings of nature. Alongside, you will also be able to enjoy the benefits of this wonderful, fast-paced yoga form.
Vinyasa Yoga Academy is based in Rishikesh. And, it goes without saying that, it is famous as the ‘Yoga capital of the world’. So, you can learn and imbibe the intricacies in its full form amidst natural surroundings. Feel the serene atmosphere shroud you from all sides.
What Is It Good For?
You are bound to be benefitted from this divine form of contemporary yoga. The form has physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual repercussions. The 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive guide to enlightenment from all angles.
- It can give a boost to your mind. It offers stress-busting and restorative effects. Moreover, it is initiated by your breath. The increased feeling of control, can have alleviating effects on your mind and soul on a daily basis.
- Vinyasa yoga practice can strengthen your muscles. You can hold the pose for a certain period of time. The more muscle breakdown occurs, the more muscle you build. Thus, it can make you a bit muscular. If that is your goal, you should practice the Vinyasa style.
- It is as good as a cardio workout. The classes are fast-paced and will give you plenty of reasons to enjoy life. You will feel calm, peaceful, and happy at the same time. You can improve your heart rate through Vinyasa yoga.
- Most people suffer from joint problems. Moreover, this applies to youngsters as well. Vinyasa yoga allows you to explore the full range of motions. Thus, leading to increased mobility. Ultimately, you become more and more aware of your body and get fewer pain attacks.
- Some members have even gone on record saying, that Vinyasa Yoga combined with CBT can improve cognitive development. It can eliminate bad habits such as smoking. The practitioners have also reported lower anxiety levels and stress.
You need a certain understanding of yoga postures, to get into the Vinyasa style. That is why most Hatha Yoga practitioners are flocking to Vinyasa Yoga Academy to do this course. If you are a beginner and want a career in Vinyasa, go for the course. If you have not undergone any yoga course earlier, there is no hindrance. You can also undergo yoga teacher training now. Reap the benefits of this wonderful style of yoga in the lap of nature.
Pranayama is the practice and control of one’s life-currents through controlled breathing and...
Being the curious beings that we are, many philosophies of yoga have developed over the years just...
Practice Yoga Teaching
While students learn about their own personal yoga practice, they will also learn the skills...
Most forms of yoga fall under the umbrella term of “Hatha” yoga. In sanskrit the word literally...
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
The word “vinyasa” can be translated as “arranging something in a special way”. Like yoga poses,...
Vinyasa Yoga teacher training, India
Our academy guides students toward self empowerment and transformation while they deepen their own...